people being interested in my oc
people asking in-depth questions about my oc
when you want to show a friend a thing but you just kinda sit there nervously
If a dead ancestor doesn’t appear in the sky to stop me, it can’t be that bad of a decision
omfg its FINALLY done you guys. I really hope you like this.
ugh this gives me the willies
Why do I want to cry
well money can’t buy you everything.
it was kinda overpriced anyway
ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLY AROUSED.
ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLY AROUSED AND HATING YOURSELF.
will forever be the best thing to come out of this fandom
you are making me lose control of my emotions and it is infuriating
So here’s what we’ve learned from Telltale and Gearbox about Tales from the Borderlands:
- The story will be set after the events of Borderlands 2 and all of its DLCs
- The story will be told from the perspective of Fiona and Rhys (previously known as hot cyborg dude)
- There will be guns and action sequences, they will be in the Telltale style
- Characters from previous Borderlands titles will be featured in Tales from the Borderlands
- Fiona and Rhys will cross paths eventually
- Fiona is a grifter and she has a skill known as “fast talk” where she basically steamrolls whoever she’s trying to con into believing whatever she says no matter how ridiculous
- Rhys is a Hyperion employee, he is in no way related to Handsome Jack, he can hack loaders and probably other Hyperion tech
- Handsome Jack will be in this game…somehow
- The first episode will release later this year - no release date yet
I recorded the panel and got a few pictures, depending on quality I may or may not post that stuff, but I will certainly put together a more organized list of details later this evening.